NASHVILLE, TENN. – February 13, 2017 – Novare Group and Simpson Housing® LLLP announce the opening of their latest luxury apartment community in Music City – SkyHouse Nashville with first move-ins beginning in March. The community is built as a joint venture between Novare Group, Simpson Housing and Batson-Cook Development Company and is managed by Simpson Property Group®, which has received the sought-after National Multifamily Customer Service “A List” Award for Excellence in Customer Service for the past 14 years.
The 25-story luxury high-rise, mixed-use development is conveniently situated in the heart of Music Row and includes 352 studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and 10,300 square feet of street-level retail space on the corner of West End and 17th Ave. The signature SkyDeck on the top floor features a resort-style saltwater pool, outdoor terrace and panoramic views of Downtown Nashville. The top-floor SkyLounge includes an indoor demonstration kitchen, expansive lounge and fitness center with additional fitness studio and virtual trainer.
“We’re excited with our continued expansion in Music City and open Simpson’s first Nashville high-rise, SkyHouse Nashville,” said Brad Burt, Regional Property Manager at Simpson Property Group. “SkyHouse Nashville offers an unmatched level of convenient and luxurious city living and we look forward to contributing and being a part of the Nashville community.”
SkyHouse Nashville residents will enjoy stylish apartment living with walkability to Midtown and the Gulch, including Hattie B’s, the Thompson Nashville hotel and the brand new Whole Foods coming to 12th and Broadway, with easy access to Downtown. The building’s on-site retail will add even more to an urban lifestyle with the addition of Orangetheory® Fitness, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, Louie’s Wine Dive and an additional retailer that has yet to be announced. SkyHouse Nashville is among several Simpson Housing apartment communities in the Nashville Metro area. Other properties include Cadence Cool Springs in Franklin, Tenn. and the recently opened 2700 Charlotte Ave in West Nashville.
SkyHouse Nashville is a smoke-free and pet-friendly community, featuring one-of-a-kind amenities:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Dog Walk and Pet Wash
- Parking Garage: controlled access
- Bike Storage and Maintenance
- Rooftop Pool: resort-style, saltwater with sun shelf
- SkyDeck: outdoor terrace with kitchen, grill and fire place
- SkyLounge: demonstration kitchen, ample seating, TVs and fireplace
- Fitness Center: state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment with additional fitness studio and virtual trainer
- Executive Conference Room: full A/V capabilities
- Car Charging Stations
- On-site Retail: over 10,000 SF, including Orangetheory® Fitness, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, Louie’s Wine Dive and more
- Walk-in Closets*
- Washer and Dryer: full size – front loading
- Private Balconies
- Premium Quartz Countertops
- Upgraded Fixtures
- Hardwood Flooring: entry, kitchen, living and dining room
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Elegant Cabinetry: grey finish with sleek hardware
- Tile Surround: bath tubs and showers with Carrera marble-look tile
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows: solar shades
- Built-in Shelving and Desks*
*In select apartments
Prices start at $1,695 for a studio, $1,885 for a one-bedroom, $2,595 for a two-bedroom and mid-$3100s for a three bedroom. For a limited time, new residents who sign a one-year to 15-month lease will receive the first month free. Jenna Snyder, who has been with Simpson Property Group for nine years, is the Community Manager. The leasing office is open Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday 12pm – 5pm. For leasing information or to schedule a tour, contact SkyHouse Nashville at 615-933-0202. The community’s Instagram handle is @SkyHouseNashville and the Facebook page can be found here.